Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Movie Meme X


Topic for this week is all aboutMy Collection


Even if you don't have a physical collection to share, you must have some stored on the DVR, downloaded onto the laptop or ones that you rent over and over and over. I have to go over my dusty shelves for these. (lol) So here are mine:

MOST VIEWED: Dirty Dancing (1987)
Who could resist?

NEVER VIEWED: Saw V (2008)
After seeing I to IV, I think I am tired of this.

GUILTY PLEASURE: The Devil Wears Prada (2006)
One word: LOL

MOST SHARED: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)



Recently, this is the one. I could pass this on to generations! It's a classic next to Forest Gump. These are the 2 movies I would like my future Grandchildren to watch.







WHY DID WE BUY THIS?: Disaster Movie (2008)



What a waste of time. I don't even know why I have this!








MOST TREASURED: The Notebook (2004)
I'm speechless and all tears...

WILDCARD: (Here's a chance to spotlight anything you want from your collection)

Lolita (1962) and Lolita (1997)

It's a Love or Hate film. And I Love it! I could go endless in comparing these two films and the novel of Nabokov, but this I got to say, if you haven't seen them, read the book then watch both. All I could say is this story changed my perspective in so many things.

:: Related ::
I: War Movies | II: Eye Candies | III: Ear Candies | IV: Falling Stars | V: Restoring Faith | VI: Steamy Love Scenes | VII: My First R Rated Movie | VIII: Tear Jerkers | IX: How You Watch Movies

*Movie Meme was created by The Bumbles

For Sunday Stealing Meme, Go Here





The Bumbles